As you probably already know, Tila Tequila is a crazy person.
We don't mean she's a little eccentric, or she has an odd way of looking at the world, we mean that in all likelihood, she's clinically and dangerously insane. If you don't believe us, just check out her Twitter activity over the past 24 hours.
It started yesterday when Tila threatened to shoot up a movie theater and then proceeded to announce her new phone sex line, which she advertised with the above pics, captioned - for some reason - #BlackAsianBootyLivesMatter.
And that was just the start of the racially-charged insanity.
From there, Tila declared herself God, then stated that she intends to start a race war. No, really:
"I am for real on my way to Target. I'll be safe there since the colored shops at Wal-mart," Tila tweeted, apparently referencing the fact that she recently raised thousands of dollars on GoFundMe for the stated purpose of helping her move into a bigger apartment and switch to a different retail giant.
From there, things got really, really crazy, even by the standards of a woman who claims to have a robot brain and believes the Earth is flat.
Here's a small sample of Tila's most insane/hateful tweets from the past few hours:
- "But seriously! Leave the blacks alone! Just cuz they pray 2 their fried chicken God does not make them different than us who have real Gods!"
- "I am God. "
- "First the Jews, then the Feds, and now the blacks. *sighs* I feel like Kim Jong. So ronery!"
- "I bet all the blacks here just smoked a blunt."
- "No one can defeat me! I am God and shall be worshipped as such!"
- "I will always despise humanity and my disdain for them shall always remain no matter how hard I am being brainwashed!"
- "Please don't give me that 'we all bleed the same underneath' crap! Cuz I don't even bleed!"
- "All the white people are secretly worshipping right now."
- "As much as I'd like to continue this race war that I have single handedly incited, I must go take care of my kid. We finna eat breakfast!"
Yes, just another day in the life of the craziest person on Twitter. Sorry, Kanye. You've officially lost that title.