Yesterday's Kanye West - Wiz Khalifa Twitter feud is one for the ages.
After Wiz tweeted "Hit this kk and become yourself," Kanye, interpreting "kk" to mean his wife Kim Kardashian, went on an epic Twitter rant with a series of 27 ludicrously bonkers tweets aimed at his fellow rapper.
Among the tweets were gems like:
- "Second, your first single was corny as fuck and most there after"
- "3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through"
- "4th you let a stripper trap you"
- "8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans"
- "You own waves???? I own your child!!!!"
Wiz remained fairly calm in response on Twitter, merely responding with:
- "KK is weed fool. Reason's why your not wavy. Go bacc to Swish."
- "I been smashed the idea of that album even existing. I got joints to roll @kanyewest"
But in a concert Wednesday night in Argentina, Wiz let the crowd know how he really felt during a performance of "Taylor Gang":
"Fuck Kanye!!" he screamed.
Luckily, an Instagram user caught it on camera:
Short and sweet, but to the point.
Still, our favorite response in possibly ever goes to the rappers' shared ex, Amber Rose, who shut Kanye down with this delicious tweet:
"Awww @kanyewest are u mad I'm not around to play in ur asshole anymore? #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch."