As you probably know Kanye West has a bit of a temper.
Sometimes, this results in the rapper going off before he fully understands the situation, such as when he attacked Beck’s lack of "artistry" before finding out that he actually loves the guy’s music. Or just now, when he attacked Wiz Khalifa on social media for an innocent tweet about a wake-and-bake.
It all started when Wiz tweeted about the joys of puffing his own strain of weed – which happens to be called "KK."
Kanye, of course, labors under the delusion that everything anyone has ever said is a direct insult, so he took the tweet as Wiz’s way of dissing his wife.
Fortunately, Yeezy handled the situation in his usual calm, levelheaded fashion:
"Oh niggas must think I’m not petty cause I’m the best that’s ever made music," he tweetd. "Like, oh that’s Ye and I can put his wife’s initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa"
Yes, that’s how it started about an hour ago. And it hasn’t let up since. Some highlights:
- "Bro first of all you stole your whole shit from Cudi"
- "Second, your first single was corny as fuck and most there after"
- "You have distracted from my creative process"
- "I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants"
- "I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team #Wizwearscoolpants"
It might sound like Yeezy decided to make peace with those last couple tweets, but nope! The bipolarity is strong with this one:
- "3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through"
- "4th you let a stripper trap you"
- "5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years"
Obviously, that’s a low blow referring to Wiz’s short-lived marriage to Amber Rose, who happens to be Kanye’s ex. We think we just uncovered the real problem here.
But hey, if you’re in the mood for more insanity, Yeezy’s got ya covered. How about some a rant about skinny jeans:
- "6th don’t ever come out the side of your neck at me"
- "7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such"
- "8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans"
- "9th me and Cudi created this shit"
- "You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me"
- "You own waves???? I own your child!!!!"
Waves is the new title of Kanye’s album, and…You know what? There’s no point explaining any of this. It’s all just the lunatic ramblings of a wealthy, 38-year-old toddler.
Fortunately, Wiz handled the situation like a boss, tweeting simply, "KK is weed fool. Reason’s why your not wavy…I been smashed the idea of that album even existing. I got joints to roll."
Expect a sheepish, yet insincere apology from Kanye in 5…4…3…2…