Dancing with the Stars eliminated its second contestant in as many nights Tuesday, cutting the scattered Season 21 field down to size.
Gary Busey, Paula Deen, Kim Zolciak and Victor Espinoza all survived the season's first Dancing with the Stars results show Monday.
Chaka Khan got the chop instead, but with another elimination on tap 24 hours later, all of the above had to be sweating bullets again.
For good reason? Let's find out the DWTS results ...
He actually bested all three of the other dancers listed above, but Victor Espinoza could not jockey for position hard enough to survive.
American Pharaoh's rider will be riding on out the door here in Week 2. Which is sad, because he seems like a terrific human being!
Meanwhile, Gary Busey was ... Gary Busey. "If that's as far as they can count, god bless ‘em," he said after getting a score of all 5s.
Erin Andrews was baffled. She was not alone.
As for Monday's frontrunner, Bindi Irwin slipped into third place, allowing Nick Carter and Tamar Braxton to take over the top spots.
Check out the full list of scores right here ...
- Tamar Braxton and Val Chmerkovsky: 25/30
- Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess: 24/30
- Andy Grammer and Allison Holker: 23/30
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough: 23/30
- Hayes Grier and Emma Slater: 23/30
- Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas: 22/30
- Alek Skarlatos and Lindsay Arnold: 22/30
- Carlos PenaVega and Witney Carson: 21/30
- Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff: 20/30
- Paula Deen and Louis Van Amstel: 18/30
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Tony Dolovani: 18/30
- Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya: 15/30
Who will be next out the door? And who will join the esteemed and illustrious ranks of Dancing with the Stars winners later this season?