Following arguably the worst Dancing with the Stars premiere in modern times - at least in terms of scores - the celebs were back at it Monday.
Who rose to the occasion and who continued to struggle in the ballroom? Were the judges any more impressed than they were a week prior?
Let's break down this week's routines, scores and results ...
Chaka Khan and pro Keo Motsepe found themselves in the bottom two against Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya, fighting for survival.
"I enjoyed it. I am so happy to have met everybody. I've made great friends here," the music icon said as she bid farewell to the show.
Earlier, Busey earned more praise, and points, than Khan. "I'm here to stay," Busey said. "I like to walk on the edge. It's a hobby of mine."
What that means, we can't exactly say right now.
All we know is that he'll be back next week, after surviving Monday night's theme of Hometown Glory, in which they honored their roots.
Literally. All performed a routine dedicated to the town where they grew up, which in some cases got pretty emotional as you'd expect.
The scores from week two of DWTS Season 21 ...
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough (Tango): 25
- Carlos PenaVega and Whitney Carson (Foxtrot): 24
- Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas (Salsa): 24
- Tamar Braxton and Valentin Chmerkovskiy (Cha-Cha): 24
- Alek Skarlatos and Lindsay Arnold (Jazz): 23
- Hayes Grier and Emma Slater (Foxtrot): 22
- Andy Grammar and Allison Holker (Jive): 21
- Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess (Jive): 21
- Paula Deen and Louis van Amstel (Rumba): 19
- Kim Zolciak Biermann and Tony Dovolani (Jazz): 19
- Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya (Foxtrot): 18
- Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff (Jive): 17
- Chaka Khan and Keo Motsepe (Foxtrot): 15 - OUT
Who do you think will end up on the chopping block next, and did the judges and viewers get it right this time by sending Chaka home?
Can anyone stop Bindi on her road to the title?
Hit the comments below with all of your predictions and thoughts, and don't forget to watch Dancing with the Stars online in full.