Olivia Munn has nabbed the biggest movie role of her career.
The gorgeous girlfriend of Aaron Rodgers will play a key role in X-Men: Apocalypse, director Bryan Singer himself announced via Instagram on Monday.
"Excited to welcome @oliviamunn as Betsy Braddock! #Psylocke #XmenApocalypse #XMEN,” Singer wrote, much to the excitement of comic book fans everywhere.
Munn's character is a psychic ninja of British origin. She wields purple blades of psychic energy and actually gets turned into an Asian at one point in the official origin story.
But details are always subject to change on the big screen.
Munn joins a cast that includes...
- Jennifer Lawrence, appearing for the final time as Mystique.
- Michael Fassbender as Magneto.
- James McAvoy as Charles Xavier.
- Nicholas Hoult as Beast.
- Oscar Isaacs as Apocalypse.
- Rose Byrne as Moira McTaggert.
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey.
- Alexandra Shipp as Storm.
- Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler.
- Tye Sheridan as Cyclops.
- Ben Hardy as Angel.
- Lana Condor (Jubillee).
X-Men: Apocalypse is due in theaters May 27, 2016.