Dancing with the Stars celebrated a milestone on Tuesday night.
The ABC competition is in the midst of its 20th season, but averaging two per year, it doesn't take a math genius to figure out that Dancing with the Stars has now been on the air for a full decade.
So, 24 hours after one of its most shocking eliminations in history, the series paid tribute to itself with an entertaining special.
Inaugural winners Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy returned (and stripped down!) for a performance, while Maks Chmerkovskiy went nearly shirtless for a routine with Meryl Davis.
Viewers were also treated to Chmerkovskiy’s audition video from way back in the day.
- NFL stars Kurt Warner, Jacoby Jones, Michael Irvin, Donald Driver, Hines Ward, Jerry Rice and Emmett Smith showed back up on DWTS.
- Lil' Kim and Amber Riley joined Patti LaBelle for a performance of "Lady Marmalade."
- Bruno Tonioli went all Fifty Shades of Grey, donning nothing but a leather jacket and cracking a whip.
- Chmerkovskiy and judge Len Goodman rode a tandem bicycle together.
- At the end of the special, ALL the stars, judges and hosts teamed up for a coordinated dance that was basically a hand jive, as confetti poured down over the floor.
Fun times all around, as we're now forced to ask:
Who was your favorite Dancing with the Stars winner of the first 19 seasons?
Compare, contrast and decide right now: