It's 4/20, baby. You know what that means, right? THG does.
Well, sort of. The origins of 420 are hotly debated, but no matter where the term came from, people associate it with smoking massive amounts of weed!
As such, the 20th day of April has become a de facto holiday.
With that in mind, The Hollywood Gossip salutes 10 famous individuals who have been known to puff the herb from time to time. Some even inhale ...
10. Bill Clinton. As President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton presided over the largest peacetime economic expansion in American history.
But boy, was he a terrible liar. The Lewinsky debacle was technically worse (what with perjury charges and all), but "I didn't inhale" was pretty legendary.
9. Jeff Bridges. He played The Dude! Enough said, really. But to further our argument for his inclusion, we suggest reading these Big Lebowski quotes.
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Okay, so the only reason he's on this list is because of the above video. Watch it and you'll understand why pretty quickly.
7. Cheech & Chong. When your Wikipedia bio you're best known for routines "based on the hippie and free love era, and especially drug culture movements, most notably their love for cannabis," you're pretty much a lock for this list.
6a. Bill Maher and Zach Galifianakis. The latter truly blazed new trails on late-night TV Friday as he produced and lit a joint on HBO with the former.
6b. Woody Harrelson. Hippie loves the hemp. And we heeded your calls!
5. The entire cast of Pineapple Express. Classic weed films abound, but this Judd Apatow vehicle from the modern day stoner crew takes the cake.
We could debate for hours on end which alternate films could have been included here, but our brain cells are just too depleted to care at this point.
Besides, check out James Franco and Seth Rogen's classic MTV Movie Awards appearance. That's some serious dedication to the cause, people!
4. Michael Phelps. After absolutely smoking the competition in the 2008 Summer Olympics, the swimming legend made waves for ... well, see above.
You could say that Phelps took the most expensive hit ever, considering he lost at least one major sponsorship based on it. See what we did there?!
3. Willie Nelson. On 4/30, Nelson will turn 78, or approximately how many times he lights up per week. Hey, at least he's up front about it, unlike #10 on our list. Dude co-chairs the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws!
2. Snoop Dogg. Let's be blunt. If anyone here would roll up summa dat dank ass sticky-icky-icky and hook you up with some bubonic chronic right freaking now, it'd be Snoop D-O-Double-G. SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY! (RIP Nate Dogg).
1. Miley Cyrus. Okay, we realize it's unfair that the girl who tops our list wasn't even smoking marijuana, but rather a legal drug known as salvia.
Nevertheless, "Miley Cyrus bong video" was the top search term on THG for weeks on end. Eat your Mary Jane-loving hearts out, Snoop and Willie.
Did we miss your favorite(s) or not rank them *high* enough? Submit your own nominations for celebrity stoners by leaving a comment below, man.