Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review, where our staff takes a look back on the last seven days in celebrity gossip, Hollywood news and rumors.
Some of the highlights from May 15-21 include …
- Lindsay Lohan missed an L.A. court date partying in Cannes, claimed her passport was stolen, made bail, avoided arrest, and may be dating Indrani.
- The Kendra Wilkinson sex tape has proved to be a hot … seller. Justin Frye was outed as the dude on it, and a number of RSNFW pics were leaked.
- Rima Fakih was crowned Miss USA 2010. The first Muslim-American winner was allowed to keep her title despite her past as a stripper pole champ.
- Rumors surfaced that LeBron James’ mom, Gloria, was doing his teammate, Delonte West. The James’ lawyer denies it. Calvin Murphy says it’s true.
Rima Fakih is your new Miss USA, controversy and all.
- Dr. Arnold Klein says Michael Jackson chose who he loved. Dr. Conrad Murray actually helped save a life this time – some woman on board a flight!
- The great Justin Bieber truly transcends all racial boundaries. But is Greyson Chance, 12, already the second coming of Biebs … or of Lady Gaga?
- The recovering Bret Michaels had a stroke. Get well soon, B.
- God totally hates Kim Kardashian. Seriously We have proof.
- Jennifer Aniston posed, sweaty, for some sexy SmartWater.
- Food dude Juan Carlos Cruz may have tried to off his wife.
The sights of Dancing with the Stars this week.
- American Idol booted Casey James, setting up a Lee/Crystal final.
- Dancing with the Stars 86’d Chad Ochocinco in the semifinals.
- And possibly censored Miley Cyrus‘ performance on the show.
- Jesse James is getting, like, so choked up over his mistakes.
- Speaking of cheaters: Tiger and Elin Woods? Not speaking.
- Finally, the Matt Lauer cheating rumors just refuse to die.
Jensen and Danneel made it official. Audrina and Ryan officially split.
- It’s over: Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera called it quits, as did Amanda Seyfriend and Dominic Cooper; Hef booted those Shannon Twins.
- Wedding bells: Valerie Bertinelli and businessman beau Tom Vitale are engaged; CW hotties Jensen Ackles and Daneeel Harris got married!
- Baby news: Amy Adams had a girl; Claudia Schiffer had a girl (her third child); Drew Lachey had a boy (second child); John Travolta and Kelly Preston are expecting; Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna are expecting twins!
- R.I.P.: Ronnie James Dio.