From New Moon hype to rumored couples, random celebrity feuds, new musical releases and sex tape leaks, it was another busy week here at THG.
As always, we've got it covered in The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review! Some of the highlights (and lowlights) from the week in celeb gossip:
- Least believable tabloid cover: In Touch's bid to reunite Brad and Jen.
- Most mature handling of controversy: Adam Lambert takes on Out.
- Least popular comment with 'tweens: Miley Cyrus bashing Twilight.
- Most disturbing (and thankfully only) nude video rant: Tila Tequila.
- Least talented photoshop editing job: Demi Moore's W Cover. LOL. Close second: this faux Robert Pattinson People cover, which still fooled us.
These magazine covers - real, fake and over-airbrushed - made news this week.
- Worst excuse for journalism: This Newsweek cover (says its subject).
- Best piece of New Moon hype: Robsten's (supposed) undying love.
- Worst foreign affairs advice: Sarah Palin on Iraq ... er, Iran.
- Best famous political offspring DUI arrest: Alexandra Kerry.
- Worst legal argument: Jon Gosselin claiming TLC is impeding his right to make a living. Dude, they're the only reason you're a famous douche, and you pulled the plug on your own show (which goes off the air Monday)!
This guy brought about the end of his TV show ... and is now suing the network for impeding that broadcast it for impeding his right to make a living. What a world.
- Quote of the week, and possibly the year: “I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn't get breast implants.” - Carrie Prejean
- New couples (rumored): Rihanna and Tristan Wilds (not happening), Audrina Patridge and Mark Salling (possibly happening), Robsten (ongoing).
- New additions: Adriana Lima became a mom, Bronx Mowgli Wentz turned one, and a pregnant Camila Alves played with Levi McConaughey a lot.
- Wedding bells: In a fairly quiet week, Nathan Followill and Jessie Baylin tied the knot, and Jane Carrey, daughter of Jim, married Alex Santana.
- Sex tape news: Two Miss Universe girls starred in one, Shauna Sand gave Carrie Prejean advice and Pamela Anderson told her kids about 'em.
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.