After more than two months of never-ending rumors regarding the paternity of Michael Jackson's three children, this latest one might take the cake.
At least for this week. You never know what will be reported next week.
The Sun (UK) is reporting this morning that sources close to Jackson claim that his youngest son, seven-year-old Blanket, is really the offspring of ...
The paper claims the late King of Pop asked the child star to donate sperm and that "Mack never let him down... deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Having him create Blanket was the next best thing."
The two celebrities became "best friends" after Culkin shot to fame in the 1990 box office hit Home Alone. Culkin is 29 now, making him 10 at that time.
We know, it's really weird.
CLOSE TO HOME (ALONE): Is Macaulay Culkin Blanket's dad?
Culkin is godfather to Michael Jackson's two older children, Prince I and Paris Michael Jackson. Blanket's real name is Prince Michael Jackson II.
The actor has reportedly told close friends he will not comment in public regarding these rumors out of loyalty to his late BFF Michael Jackson.
However, "This isn't just chitter-chatter," the Sun's source says, without really elaborating on it. "Even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father."
The Macaulay Culkin rumors are just the latest to arise regarding the three children, who Michael Jackson may or may not be the real father of.
Other speculation includes:
- That Dr. Arnold Klein, the boss of Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, is the biological father of Prince I and Paris, and Rowe their mother
- That former child star Mark Lester, like Klein a close Jackson friend who gave his sperm to the star, is the father of Paris Jackson
- That Michael Jackson fathered a love child 25 years ago named Omer Bhatti
- That Omer's mother, Pia Bhatti, went on to become the mother of Blanket
- That Jackson had another son named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson
Who knows who's next. Until then, the Macaulay Culkin speculation trumps all ...