Thanks to People magazine for this great collection of the week's top quotes from the celebrity gossip world.
"That's showbiz, but it's not sad because I've loved it here and I love you guys and I'm not going away. I'm just not going to be here every day."
- Rosie O'Donnell, announcing that she's leaving The View
"I hate sleeping alone."
- Lindsay Lohan, who we would like to remind you is 20, explaining why she goes out all the time
"It's nice to be able to just date, because I had never been on a date in my life."
- Lance Bass, on being single
"I was kind of mildly disappointed that nobody went last week. I look forward to that point. Does that sound bad?"
- Simon Cowell, expressing his dismay that no contestant got booted off during the "American Idol Gives Back" charity special, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Yes, it sounds bad."
- Ellen DeGeneres, to Simon Cowell
"I figured that we're going to be lonely without you. So, Tim and I thought we should get busy and maybe make a little co-host."
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck, on The View, announcing she's expecting her second child, less than a week after O'Donnell announced she would be leaving the program
"I feel comedically sandwiched."
- Adam Brody, sitting between the host and comedian Garry Shandling, on Late Night with Conan O'Brien