Thanks to People for this collection of celebrity sound bites…
“If I was her, I would hit someone the second I got in there and go into PC, protective custody. Then she’s just got to sit in there and read some books.”
– Law & Order: SVU star Ice-T, when asked by New York magazine if he had any advice for Paris Hilton before she went to jail.
THG NOTE: Kind of similar to our initial (Office Space-inspired) advice to her, which was to either kick someone’s ass the first day, or become someone’s bitch.
“What can I say besides… farewells are always difficult.”
– Rosie O’Donnell, responding to fan support over her feud with her View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, during her regular blog Web cast. ABC and O’Donnell announced Friday that she’s not returning to the show.
“On this one I think Rosie should win. I think anybody that’s against the war in Iraq is the winner of the fight, because to justify the war in Iraq … only an imbecile could do that.”
– Rosie’s former nemesis Donald Trump, siding with O’Donnell in her feud with Hasselbeck
“I feel fabulous… When I wake up in the morning and I haven’t had my coffee and I stumble downstairs, I’m like, ‘… Oh, s—‘ I completely forget that I’ve done this. And I have a few moments where I’m, like, ‘Who’s that?'”
– X-Men star Anna Paquin, on joining the ranks of Hollywood stars who’ve gone blonde
“They were very sweet and they poured me a vodka and orange juice and then I was fine.”
– Eva Mendes, on having to be coaxed to do her very first on-screen nude scene with Joaquin Phoenix for her new film We Own the Night
“To think that Yoko Ono would even see it makes me want to throw up.”
– Paul Rudd, discussing taking on the role of John Lennon in the rock-biopic parody Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, to Entertainment Weekly
“Both are ways to make a good dishonest living.”
– Keith Richards, on snorting his dad. Just kidding. What the guitar god refers is being a rock star compared to a pirate. Keith portrays Johnny Depp‘s dad in the new Pirates of the Caribbean sequel. Depp has admitted his portrayal of the character is based on Richards.