Michael Jackson's child molestation accuser, choreographer Wade Robson, has filed new court documents detailing the star's allegedly sordid acts.
Wade is suing Michael's estate for a wide variety of sexual acts committed against him, including oral sex, mutual masturbation, and even anal rape.
The documents seek an admission from the estate that from 1990-97, the King of Pop committed many disturbing acts against Robson, then age 7-14.
From the start, the estate has adamantly denied Robson's allegations.
Robson’s attorneys start by asking Jackson’s estate to admit that Jackson “invited Robson and his family to stay at [Jackson’s ranch] in February 1990.”
There, the documents ask the estate to admit Jackson “employed an audible alarm system for his bedroom [and] hung ‘do not disturb’ signs on his bedroom door.”
Inside, the documents ask Jackson’s estate to admit, “sexual activities occurred between [Jackson] and Wade Robson periodically" from 1990-97.”
Those alleged activities include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- French kissing
- Showering naked together
- Fondling of genitals mutally
- Performing mutual fellatio
- Viewing pornography
- Lying on top of each other gyrating genitals together
- Jackson “putting his hand over Robson’s clothed penis"
- MJ “putting his hand inside Wade Robson’s underpants”
- Michael “taking Wade Robson’s hand and putting it over [Jackson’s] clothed penis" and “taking [Robson’s] hand and putting it inside [Jackson’s] underpants”
- "Rubbing Wade Robson’s penis" and "having Wade Robson rub [Jackson’s] penis”
- “Licking Wade Robson’s anus while [Jackson] masturbated using lotion”
- “Penetration of Wade Robson’s anus with [Jackson’s] penis”
MJ forced Robson to be quiet, he claims, saying "that if anyone were to ever find out about their sexual activities, both of their careers would be over."
Wade famously denied all such allegations levied against Jackson during his child molestation trial, serving as a key witness for MJ against another boy's claims.
The estate is asking a Los Angeles judge to reject Robson‘s molestation claim against the late singer because he supposedly waited too long to file.
Robson says to have only remembered that Michael Jackson molested him after having two “breakdowns” which resulted in him seeking intensive therapy.
The judge hasn’t yet ruled on whether or not Robson’s case will be allowed to proceed, but he's not showing any signs of backing down, that's for sure.