So, Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis are together. We think. Their relationship is PRIVATE, he reminded us 20 times on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special.
He also rejects labeling their relationship, and feels no pressure to propose, or to say "I love you," or display any semblance of tact whatsoever.
Hey, he's only being HONEST with people! Come on!
Apparently, Juan Pablo defines "honest" as "free rein to be a dick to whomever I want, whenever I want." Blame it on the LANGUAGE BARRIER!
Anyway ... congratulations, Nikki!!!! He's all yours (for the next 4-5 days)!!
The Bachelor spoilers totally predicted the results we saw play out Monday, but nothing could do justice to the kind of performance Juan Pablo put on.
Seriously. He was beyond bad. As a Bachelor and some might say person.
Just a few highlights of the 18th season finale of the hit show included ...
- Juan Pablo telling Nikki he had a ring in his pocket, but he's "not gonna use it."
- However, he told her "I like you a lot," and hey, that was enough for Nikki!
- Juan Pablo telling Clare he likes f--king her but doesn't really know her.
- Clare still being too disgusted to even look at him on the reunion show.
- Juan Pablo having no regrets about how he handled this whatsoever.
- Juan Pablo being a giant dick to Chris Harrison throughout the ATFR.
- Him equating being "honest with people" with "free rein to be an ass."
- Galavis refusing, repeatedly, to say he loves Nikki or offer details.
- Andi Dorfman saying she'd kick him to the curb on her season.
- Even Juan Pablo's parents hinting that he can sort of suck.
So there you have it. Do Juan Pablo and Nikki have any sort of future? The After the Final Rose special certainly didn't clear that up. But it doesn't look good.
They have no plans, really, to do anything. But hey, you never know! They are in a relationship, supposedly ... at least they're not not in a relationship.
So what is his deal? It's been rumored that Galavis was "hurt" after getting dumped by Andi Dorfman and didn't see a "soul mate" in Clare or Nikki.
It's also rumored that Juan Pablo went on the show as a giant self-promotional campaign with no real engagement or marriage aspirations at any point.
Either way, it's all over now, thank goodness. All that's left to do is wait for the inevitable break-up ... right? Or are we not giving them enough credit?
What do you think: Will Juan Pablo and Nikki last?