No offense, Carmen Electra.
Sorry, Full House guys.
But Budweiser has won the Super Bowl. It doesn't even matter if Peyton Manning throws for eight touchdowns in a Broncos victory on Sunday.
The company has given us a look at two 60-second ads that will run during the big game on February 2 and each is guaranteed to move any warm-blooded individual to tears.
There's 10-week old puppy and makes friends with a Clydesdales, set to Passenger's "Let Her Go." And there's a military member returning home to the welcome he deserves.
Are these emotionally manipulative? Of course. But are they memorable? You tell us:
Here are 17 more awesome Super Bowl ads from recent years:
1. Bar Rafaeli Super Bowl Commercial
Bar Rafaeli makes out with a nerd in an awesome Super Bowl commercial.
2. God Made a Farmer Super Bowl Commercial
Dodge made many headlines with this Super Bowl commercial. What did you make of it?
3. Volkswagen Super Bowl Ad: Controversial?
Was this Volkswagen Super Bowl Ad racist? Some believe so because a white man is using a Jamaican accent.
7. GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad 2013 - Danica Patrick!
Fly the Danica Skies. GoDaddy would love you to anyway.
8. Doritos Super Bowl Ad 2013 - Fetch
Another of Doritos' host of Super Bowl ads for the 2013 big game.
9. Mercedes Super Bowl Ad 2013 (Ft. Kate Upton, Willem Dafoe, Usher)
Mercedes' 2013 Super Bowl ad featuring Kate Upton, Willem Dafoe and Usher.
10. Chrysler Super Bowl Commercial
Clint Eastwood lends his voice to this Chrysler Super Bowl commercial. Watch it now and say it altogether: Go Detroit!
11. Pepsi Super Bowl Commercial (Ft. Melanie Amaro and Elton John)
Melanie Amaro and Elton John team up in this Super Bowl commercial. In it, The X Factor champion is just looking for a little respect, and a Pepsi.
12. Hyundai Super Bowl Ad - Cheetah
Trust us, it's fast. Hyundai's new car is comparable to a cheetah, you might even say, after watching this Super Bowl commercial.
13. Hulu Plus Super Bowl Ad (Ft. Will Arnett)
Sneak peek of the latest, slam-dunk, brain-rotting, alien-nourishing innovation from Hulu. With an assist from Will Arnett
14. Volkswagen Super Bowl Ad - The Dog Strikes Back (Ft. Darth Vader)
In this 2012 Super Bowl commercial, the sporty, all-new 2012 Volkswagen Beetle inspires Bolt the dog to get in shape. Darth Vader also makes a cameo.
15. CareerBuilder Super Bowl Ad - Business Trip
Business travel becoming a burden? CareerBuilder's got the solution in this Super Bowl ad.
16. Coke Super Bowl Commercial - Polar Bears Play Catch!
The Coca-Cola Polar Bears frolic around in this cute Super Bowl ad. Aww!