Justin Bieber has been through a lot in his relatively short time atop the music world.
And the 19-year old is now using those experiences to advise former Baywatch hunk David Hasselhoff on how to handle the fallacious snark of the celebrity gossip universe.
It started when Hasselhoff took to Twitter yesterday to debunk the rumor that there were photos of him out there "naked, surrounding himself with cheese."
The 61-year old linked to this odd claim and wrote: I NEVER posed naked surrounding myself with cheese THIS REPORTER IS A CHEESEY LIAR."
Pretty good, right?
Justin then felt the need to chime in, letting the actor know he isn't the only one at the center of out-there allegations.
"strange because I have [posed naked surrounded by cheese]," Bieber Tweeted, adding: "I also had a baby, hired women, gone crazy, spit on people I love, oh yeah, and I've died 8 times."
We know our Justin Bieber gossip pretty well, so let's see if we can name each scandal to which he's referring here:
- Multiple self-proclaimed Justin Bieber baby mamas have surfaced over the past two years.
- Bieber was just accused this weekend of going to a brothel in Brazil.
- There have been far too many reports in general of Bieber going crazy to cite just one.
- Bieber supposedly spit on his neighbor, and also on fans gathered below a balcony.
- At this point, which celebrity has not been the subject of an Internet death hoax?!?
Fortunately, all this chatter has given Bieber perspective. And it's perspective he shared with Hasselhoff yesterday:
"Can't believe or dwell on the bs. Just gotta know your truth. U can't bring us down. And @DavidHasselhoff everyone loved BayWatch."