Rapper 40 Glocc wants to bust a $4.5 million cap in The Game, so to speak: Glocc's suing Game for A LOT of money following their street fight last year.
The incident broke out in July outside a Hollywood Hills mansion. Game then posted footage of the brawl on YouTube, showing him whaling on Glocc.
The Game-40 Glocc fight went viral, and the loser immediately said he would sue. Now, Glocc has filed legal documents demanding a cool $4.54 million.
Why that amount specifically? Well, the rapper claims:
- $500,000 in pain and suffering.
- $500,000 in emotional distress.
- $2 million for punitive damages.
- $25,000 in medical expenses.
- $750,000 in lost earnings.
That should cover it. No response yet from Team Game.