Taylor Swift covers the December issue of Cosmopolitan and, well... this is a bit awkward
While touting the singer's sexy look, the magazine also hypes that she's "Crazy for a Kennedy." The only problem? She recently split with Conor Kennedy. Oops!
Among other, we-assume-still-relevant tidbits concerning the artist, all revealed in the issue's Cosmo Quiz:
- She's never played a song for the person about whom she wrote it. Why? "Because I’m a wuss."
- The beauty products she can't live without include red lipstick, black eyeliner and a hair tie: “I always end up throwing my hair up halfway through the day.”
- She gets most emotional singing "The Best Day."
- If her house were on fire, she would save her cat: “She’s the only one who understands me. And she’s so funny looking.”
- She received her best relationship advice from... Jay Leno?!? ‘It’s easy. Just marry your conscience,' he told her. 'Marry the one who makes you want to be a better person.’