The man at the center of the Hulk Hogan sex tape is so embarrassed and so angry over its release... that he just appeared on a nationally-syndicated talk show to go on and on about it.
The Hulkster called in to the Howard Stern Show and touched on a number of topics from this totally NON-public relations-related scandal. To wit:
- Yes, that's Heather Clem on her knees for him and, yes, he had permission from best friend Bubba the Love Sponge to do his ex-wife.
- The incident took place six years ago.
- He was married to Linda Hogan at the time and she made him cheat by being so emotionally abusive toward him
- It wasn't his best performance.
- He had no idea he was being recorded and will press charges against the person(s) responsible for leaking it.
Are you buying that claim? Do you think Hulk Hogan was behind his sex tape release?