Tip for idiots looking to cheat on your wives: Make sure the model you hit on isn't posting every one of your douchebag comments LIVE for the world to read.
Actor Brian Presley, the star of Touchback, was humiliated on Twitter courtesy of model Melissa Stetten, who live Tweeted his attempt at adultery.
Apparently, Presley attempted to hit on Stetten during a red eye flight Wednesday, and she documented the whole thing, humiliating the actor.
It's both hilarious and sad on so many levels, considering that Brian Presley is a devout Christian married for 10 years with a kid, and is supposedly sober.
Stetten tweeted that he drank three Heinekens during the flight, of course, among many other choice details that don't exactly help Brian's reputation.
Considering Presley plays a star QB in Touchback (with Kurt Russell) the botched football reference is as appropriate as it is moronic. Brian? Not smart.
Some of Stetten's more choice tweets appear below ...
- "No thanks, Brian, the actor sitting next to me on this flight talking about his role with Kurt Russell and his spiritual beliefs."
- "Brian has a wedding ring. I ask how his wife is, and he says he just wears the ring because he likes it. Right, Brian."
- "Brian hates closed-minded people but loves artists in the industry, and just called this one-sided conversation a 'collabo.'"
- "Holy SHIT! Brian just came back from the bathroom without his wedding ring on! Watch out Virgin America, real charmer on board!"
- "Brian just said 'like us sitting here right now, talking about where we're from, it's like divine interception.' right, interception."
- "Did I just ruin Brian Presley's life via twitter?"
Yes, Melissa, we're afraid you did. But we'd say it was worth it. Effing Brian ...
UPDATE, 6/8: Brian has responded and denies this happened, claiming they met and talked but that's it. Follow the link for his side of the story.