It was a busy day of cheering on the New Orleans Saints, Tweeting and self-promoting yesterday for Kim Kardashian.
The large-breasted former sex tape star attended the NFC Championship with friends, family and a homemade sign (below) for boyfriend Reggie Bush.
Unlike Kim, Reggie actually accomplished something in his chosen profession, scoring a go-ahead fourth quarter touchdown on a five-yard pass to Drew Brees. The Saints defeated the Vikings 31-28 and will take on the Colts in Super Bowl XLIV.
This will give Kardashian more opportunities to offer Bush support via Twitter, while also telling fans to watch her reality show. A few sample Tweets from Sunday:
- i live for the one hour episodes! don't you?
- Who's watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians??? West coast!
- I'm so proud of my baby!
- Superbowl baby!!!! WOW no words! Congrats New Orleans
- Check out my Saints sign!!! Who dat!
- After the game going to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians! This episode is crazy! Hard for me to watch the boxing matches!
- Getting ready to go to the Saints game! Let's go New Orleans! Who dat!!!!