Talullah Willis, the teenage daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, is legally changing her name - because she never liked the one her parents picked out for her.
Bruce Willis went public with his 13-year-old's name-change plans during a taped appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman.
"She wanted me to mention here on the big show that she's legally changing her name from Talullah to Lula, just Lula. She doesn't like her name," said Willis.
Willis, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have agreed to let Tallulah go through with her strange plans - because they're well aware of what it's like to grow up with a name you don't like.
"I didn't care for own my name," Willis admits.
"Especially after my father told me that he named me after Bruce Wayne, Playboy millionaire."
No word on whether Tallulah's even more absurdly-named sibling, Rumer Willis, is planning a similar name change. Probably not, since she's so busy tagging along with Hayden Panettiere and Lindsay Lohan.
Regardless, we applaud Tallulah's honesty and a desire to improve her social status by shedding that ridiculous name. Other celebrities that should at least consider a like move:
- Jamie Lynn Spears. Her parents names? Jamie and Lynn. Absurd.
- Marilyn Manson. He's a dude. With a girl's name.
- Ryan Seacrest. And you wonder where the gay rumors start.
- Prince Michael Jackson (I & II). Come on. It's a ridiculous name for one kid. You don't need to duplicate it.
- Spencer Pratt. Doesn't sound nearly evil and manipulative enough.