Boy Swallows Dog Toy, Lives to Squeak About It

by at .

Earlier this week, we documented what happens when a Roomba inhales a pile of dog poop.

And the answer was not pretty.

Now, thanks to a very young man who made a very big mistake, we know what happens when a child inhales a dog toy.

And the answer is sort of hilarious.

Boy in hospital

"Why are you here Anthony?" asks the mother of the kid featured in the following video.

"Because I inhaled a doggy toy," Anthony responds.

"Are you sure?" Mom asks.

"Pretty sure," he says.

But just HOW can Anthony be so certain that this is what happened?

kid in hospital

Every time he opens his mouth and/or takes a breath, we learn why:

BECAUSE THE TOY IS STILL SQUEAKING INSIDE OF HIM.

We're going to go ahead and assume Anthony is just fine as a result of this mishap.

Therefore, don't feel bad about laughing over it.

You'd have to be a robot not to, really, because, as noted above, THE TOY IS STILL SQUEAKING INSIDE OF HIM.

You need to watch this video to believe it:

Show Comments
Tags:
Kids, LOL
Related Videos:
Kids Videos, LOL Videos
Uploaded by:
Uploaded:
Duration: