Just because you follow The Bachelorette Spoilers and know how things end doesn't mean that you don't want to enjoy the episode in peace.
But, this week, The Bachelorette was interrupted by the exact opposite of peace -- it was an announcement of Donald Trump's Supreme Court pick.
And the Bachelor Nation was pissed.
Chris Harrison warned viewers in advance that Trump would be preempting the broadcast.
But the Bachelor Nation has been waiting for ages to watch Colton Underwood tell Becca Kufrin that he's a virgin.
Most people get their breaking news from Twitter and their in-depth coverage from online articles these days, so it was understandably difficult for many people to understand why they needed to waste 20 minutes of their lives.
And, as you may have heard, Trump isn't exactly hitting any record highs for Presidential popularity.
So the Bachelor Nation took to Instagram to vent their fury and frustration. Take a look:
1. Fans were pissed
2. Is this evidence of Trump hypocrisy?
3. This has happened before
4. The language became colorful
5. Trump was not what the Bachelor Nation wanted to see
6. This is what you'd call a swing voter
Wait! There's more Donald Trump Interrupts The Bachelorette, Gets Blasted by Furious Fans! Just click "Next" below:Next
- The Bachelorette, Twitter, Politics, Reality TV, Celebrity Gossip
- Becca Kufrin, Donald Trump
- Related Photos:
- The Bachelorette Slideshows, Becca Kufrin Slideshows, Donald Trump Slideshows, Twitter Slideshows, Politics Slideshows, Reality TV Slideshows, Celebrity Gossip Slideshows
- Related Post:
- Created by:
- Simon Delott