Audrey Roloff is not a playa.
She just crushes Jeremy Roloff a lot.
How did this ex-Little People, Big World star land her sweet, religious and caring husband?
Audrey would probably be the first person to say she got very lucky.
But she's also learned a greay deal from being with someone such as Jeremy - and, as she has so often done in the past, the former reality star would now like to pass along that knowledge.
Indeed, God has taught Audrey three valuable lessons...
... and now Roloff would like to pay it back by addressing "all the single girls out there," as she writes on Instagram.
"Instead of looking for the tall, dark, handsome, charming, nice, athletic guy with a good job.. Here are 7 things to look for in a Godly husband," Audrey adds.
From there, she goes on to list... well... 7 things to look for in a Godly husband.
Get out your notebook and follow along, women who are interested:
1. Loves sacrificially - treats everyone with respect and integrity and puts his needs and wants aside for the good of others.
2. A man of obvious integrity - honest to the point of vulnerability. Doesn't over exaggerate or distort the truth.
3. Faithfully following the Lord - he prioritizes his relationship with the Lord and is committed to growing in truth and grace and unashamed to speak the gospel and stand firm on God's word.
He’s not easily confirmed to the patterns of this world (Romans 12:2).
4. Leads boldly - he is discerning, he carefully weighs his options and is able to make decisions on his own with clear conviction.
5. Laughs at himself - he doesn't take himself too seriously and is not always trying to look like the hero + sense of humor can go a long way.
6. Models humility and gentleness - he is not easily jealous and is quick to rejoice in others successes! He’s willing to be behind the scenes sometimes.
7. Purpose driven - he is confident in his calling and determined to live worthy of the calling he has received (Ephesians 4:1), he puts away childish things (1 Corinthians 13:11), and works hard in all he does (Colossians 3:23).
Simply put, "that’s a man worth waiting for. And that’s a man worth marrying," concludes Audrey in her post.
She and Jeremy got married in September of 2014 and welcomed a daughter into the world about three years later.
They really do seem as happy and as content with each other as a couple can be.
These Roloffs surprised fans when they quit Little People, Big World over the summer -- but they aren't going too far.
Jeremy and Audrey recently announced the name of their podcast and are also coming out with a new book in early 2019.
If you have time to take a break during your search for the type of man Audrey describes above, give it a listen and then give it a read.