Are you ready to start Keeping Up with the Kardashians once again?
You better be! Because E! has announced a premiere date for Season 12.
Get the drumroll ready and start your eyes rolling in preparation, people... because Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 kicks off on Sunday, May 1!
E! has now released many spoilers or plot descriptions for episodes to come, but it did give us a peek at what's to come via the following promo:
Moreover, because the series tapes pretty far ahead of time, it's not difficult to guess which storylines will be covered this summer. To wit:
- Kim Kardashian struggling to lose her baby weight after becoming a mother for the second time.
- Khloe Kardashian trying to be there for a troubled Lamar Odom.
- Kourtney Kardashian figuring out whether or not to reconcile with Scott Disick.
- Kendall Jenner hoping to advance her modedling career.
- Kylie Jenner making everyone sick with her Tyga-based PDA.
- Kris Jenner continuing to come to terms with Caitlyn Jenner's gender transformation.
- And more!
Will you be tuning in to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online or on television when the program returns?
Or are you sick of this famous family at this point?
Say what you want about each member (please! Go right ahead!), but you must admit: as evidenced below, the kids are REALLY cute...