Following the (not-at-all) shocking elimination of Geraldo Rivera, Mischa Barton and Marla Maples, in that order, who would be next?
Would we be treated to some truly surprising Dancing With the Stars results, or would the also-rans continue to depart with a whimper?
As it turned out ... no one was eliminated on Monday.
That doesn't mean there weren't fireworks, however.
Switch-Up Night on Dancing With the Stars meant that every celebrity got a new professional partner for this week and this week only.
In other words ... everyone got a reprieve from the apparently detested duo! Because everyone hates Nyle DeMarco and Peta Murgatroyd!
Discussion for another time right there. So last night:
1. Nyle DiMarco and Sharna Burgess: 37/40
2. Jodie Sweetin and Val Chmerkovskiy: 35/40
3. Ginger Zee and Mark Ballas: 32/40
4. Paige VanZant and Sasha Farber: 31/40
5. Wanya Morris and Witney Carson: 30/40
6. Von Miller and Lindsay Arnold: 29/40
7. (tie) Doug Flutie and Peta Murgatroyd: 28/40
7. (tie) Kim Fields and Keo Motsepe: 28/40
9. Antonio Brown and Karina Smirnoff: 26/40
With Maksim Chmerkovskiy joining Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba at the judges' table, you knew it'd get interesting.
And by interesting, we obviously mean it got heated.
Nyle DiMarco and his switch up partner, Sharna Burgess, earned the first 10 of the season, a subject of some controversy for the judges.
What they could all agree on was that Jodie Sweetin's paso doble with Val Chmerkovskiy was her best dance yet, vaulting her into the top tier!
As for the football stars in the house ... yikes. Again.
Who do you think is next in line to get the boot from Dancing With the Stars? And who do you think will dance their way to the title?