Dancing with the Stars returned for its third week of Season 21 with the remaining contestants vying to remain in the hunt for the Mirror Ball.
With Kim Zolciak out of the competition, at least for now, after suffering a mini-stroke, would that mean a reprieve for some other also-rans?
It would. Kim's stroke was also a stroke of bad luck.
Kim was unable to make the flight to L.A., to dance, though her partner Tony Dovolani still performed with Jenna Johnson taking the place of Zolciak.
He might as well have saved the effort, however; Tom Bergeron broke the news that they were eliminated from the competition in Season 21.
"Family comes first. Health comes first," Tony said, before pleading for another chance for Kim; Tom reiterated that it wasn't gonna happen.
The two couples in jeopardy - Andy Grammer and Allison Holker, along with Paula Deen and Louis van Amstel - were spared by this news.
The scores from last night:
- Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess (Viennese Waltz): 36
- Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas (Jazz): 36
- Tamar Braxton and Valentin Chmerkovskiy (Tango): 33
- Alek Skarlatos and Lindsay Arnold (Tango): 33
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough (Quickstep): 32
- Carlos PenaVega and Whitney Carson (Jazz): 31
- Hayes Grier and Emma Slater (Jive): 30
- Andy Grammer and Allison Holker (Quickstep): 29
- Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya (Tango): 25
- Paula Deen and Louis van Amstel (Samba): 20
Paula and Gary are in the hot seat next week, in other words ... and possibly Andy too. But do you agree that Kim should've been forced out?