North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un debuted a new haircut at some big political meeting on Wednesday, and let's just say the look is ... different.
The style is a variation on Kim's shaved sides, which have become his signature, go-to 'do since he took power, but with a hilarious, high-ass pompadour.
Oh, and the despot wasn't done. Hells to the no. The rotund communist shot-caller accessorized his new look with partially-shaven eyebrows. Eyebrows.
Look at how those things just stop. Bad ass, KJU.
Without a doubt, Kim Jong Un's epic haircut raises a number of burning questions for any person who follows North Korea and/or saw The Interview.
Specifically, a few come to our minds:
- How does one even describe this desired look to one's barber?
- What would his eccentric buddy Dennis Rodman think of this?
- Will Seth Rogen and James Flacco instantly copy the look?
- Should Sony re-hire disgraced executive Amy Pascal, then fire her again for talking hella s--t about Kim in her first email back on the job?
- Are the eyebrows kept at bay so that the head of state won't convey any emotions when he sits in on key meetings with rooms full of yes men?
- Is Kim's hair meant to symbolize that his country is on the rise, literally and otherwise, and that it can't be contained by forces like gravity?
We may never know.