Following last week’s emotional moment between Dawson and Mills, Chicago Fire Season 3 Episode 10 featured a lot of tension between Casey and fiancee, including a drunken night out in the city.
Dawson tried to apologize for her “stupid bar talk,” but Casey didn’t think confiding in a former lover about ongoing troubles at home is something that can be easily dismissed.
This leads Casey to go drinking (A LOT!) with Severide and ending up on a random woman’s couch. Did he engage in some naughty behavior?
He’s unsure, but Casey makes amends with Dawson nonetheless, saying he acted like a “jerk” during their fight.
Casey later learns that Severide actually slept with the random woman and Casey simply passed out in the living room. Still, when this blonde showed up at the firehouse with Casey’s phone, he and Dawson end up in a screaming match.
Says Casey, before Dawson asks for permission to go home and ends up crying all by herself:
“Maybe this whole thing is too big for us. I’m trying to be a lieutenant and your fiancé, and you can’t respect either one."
Elsewhere during an emotional fall finale...
- Mills and Brett vanish during a call after a strange black car appears at the location. Casey and the rest of the crew track down the abandoned ambulance and an injured man, yet find no sign of the paramedics.
- Clearly, Anthony staged this incident as payback against Mills for his son’s death... right?
- Donna delivers Boden’s baby in the middle of a traffic jam, only for the newborn to go into respiratory failure.
- Molly’s II makes it first ride when the truck crashes and burns into a nativity display at a Christmas festival. OOPS!
- But some good came out of the cursed vehicle, as Hermann donated it to a soup kitchen.
And that's where we end things for Chicago Fire in 2014.
What did you think of the latest installment? Remember that you can always watch Chicago Fire online via TV Fanatic if you need to catch up during the hiatus.