Chris Brown, on his new album, shows why he's so successful. With its blend of dubstep, reggae, pop, house, ballads and R&B sex jams, it's got something for everyone.
Lyrically, though, it leaves something to be desired. Unless unintentional comedy is what Breezy's going for on Fortune, in which case, bravo dude.
While there are no references to CB's bottle-throwing fight with Drake - his "I Don't Like" remix takes on that subject - it does include the following gems, most of which involve Brown getting his freak on. Karrueche Tran, be warned:
- "If you love me ... then let it be beautiful." ("Don't Judge Me")
- "I'm gonna kiss your other set of lips." ("2012")
- "Girl, you sure you wanna slow it down / And you start screaming when I go downtown." ("Sweet Love")
- "You better not change your mind ... no is not on option." ("Biggest Fan")
- "Pretty motherf---er, I'm gonna put you on the wall." ("Bassline")
- "You're a model? I got bottles, pour it down." ("Bassline")
- "Pimps up, hoes down / Ass up, nose down." ("Till I Die")
- "Said she you wanna check the pole, I said, 'OK Sarah Palin. So I lay down and lay in." ("Till I Die")
- "I be smokin' that fire, and she be smokin' my d--k." ("Till I Die")
- "You're hear rumors about me / You can't stand the thought / Of someone touching my body / When you so close to my heart / I won't deny what they saying / Because most of it is true / But it was all before I fell for you." ("Don't Judge Me")
- "You would think we in a waterbed / All the sheets are soaked." ("Biggest Fan")
- "The stupid things I do, I do it for you." ("Stuck on Stupid")
- "Hey little mama all that ass in them pants / Drop it like you're single even though you got a man." ("Trumpet Lights")