Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
If you don’t already, FOLLOW THG on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook for 24/7/365 news. Every day, week and year, let us be your celebrity gossip source!
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- A surprising John Travolta scandal involving two masseurs erupted.
- Both men have anonymously filed a lawsuit alleging sexual battery.
- President Obama supported gay marriage publicly for the first time.
- Bristol Palin went off on him for that, and a bunch of other things.
- Tanning Mom was parodied on SNL, and thought it was classic.
- Matthew Fox was arrested for DUI near his home in Oregon.
- Photos of Jenelle Evans nude “leaked” online. Most likely thanks to Jenelle.
- Before and after her boob job, of course. Gotta spread the good news.
- Amber Portwood was jailed for lying to get out of a drug test. Class.
- Just three singers remain on American Idol this season.
- Only four remain on Dancing With the Stars, as well.
- Vidal Sassoon died at the age of 84.
- The Avengers posted the biggest opening weekend of all time. Ever.
- Kanye West wants to marry Kim Kardashian … in rap lyrics at least.
- Casper Smart, J. Lo’s man, is reportedly ALL about the singer.
- Britney Spears will join The X Factor for a record $15 million.
- Looks like Octomom’s adult film career is off to a flying start.
- Jaclyn Swedberg might have a leg up on her though.
- Is Chris Brown’s “Theraflu” remix (above) a slap at ex-girlfriend Rihanna?
- Are Rihanna’s Twitpics getting wilder and indicating she may be crashing?
- Time Magazine’s breastfeeding cover raised both eyebrows and debate.
- Kate Middleton’s “racy” dress during an evening event turned heads.
- Contrary to reports, Suge Knight was not arrested for murdering Tupac.
- Aubrey O’Day is not a slut, swears Aubrey O’Day.
- Justin Bieber performed “Boyfriend” live on the finale of The Voice (above).
- Jermaine Paul was the Season 2 winner of the NBC singing competition.
- Sharon Simmons is trying out for the Cowboys’ cheerleaders at age 55.
- Kelly Thomas’ death has led to criminal charges for two police officers.
- George Zimmerman pleaded not guilty in the murder of Trayvon Martin.
- The Harvard baseball team rocked out to “Call Me Maybe” …
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?