Jack Wagner, Sherri Shepherd, Maria Menounos, Gavin DeGraw and Melissa Gilbert will all be among those competing on Dancing With the Stars March 19.
A pair of sports stars – Green Bay Packers wideout Donald Driver and tennis legend Martina Navratilova – will also be lacing up their dancing shoes.
Perhaps more importantly, Maksim Chmerkovskiy says he’ll be back!
DeGraw is up for some serious double duty, as he will also continue his current U.S. tour for the first few weeks of the season, if he can last that long.
Gavin’s pro partner, Karina Smirnoff, will most likely join him on tour so they can keep up the practicing, but none of his concerts conflict with DWTS dates.
Wagner, Heather Locklear’s ex, will compete amid a minor scandal, while Menounos and Shepherd represent the entertainment show contingent.
The full Dancing With the Stars cast for Season 14 this spring:
- Jack Wagner, Melrose Place/Bold and the Beautiful star (Partner: TBA)
- Melissa Gilbert, Little House on the Prairie star (Partner: Maksim Chmerkovisky)
- Donald Driver, NFL star (Partner: TBA)
- William Levy, telenova actor (Partner: TBA)
- Gladys Knight, music legend (Partner: TBA)
- Jaleel White, Family Matters star (Partner: Kym Johnson)
- Martina Navratilova, tennis legend (Partner: TBA)
- Roshon Fegan, Disney Channel star (Professional partner: TBA)
- Maria Menounos, Extra co-host (Partner: Derek Hough)
- Sherri Shepherd, View co-host (Partner: TBA)
- Katherine Jenkins, opera singer (Partner: TBA)
- Gavin Degraw, rock singer (Partner: Karina Smirnoff)
What do you think of the new Dancing With the Stars cast?