Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made this week the most memorable in ... weeks!
Now, a rundown of the week at The Hollywood Gossip:
- With another set of racy Vanessa Hudgens photos leaking (this is one of the tamer ones), she needs to put down the camera. Or get a better firewall.
- Mel Gibson pleaded no contest to battery, was booked, had a mug shot taken, and is still at war with Oksana Grigorieva over custody of their daughter.
- Dr. Conrad Murray claims Michael Jackson killed himself.
- Selena Gomez is feeling quite threatened by Beliebers.
- OMG, an Usher sex tape exists. But will we see it?
- Brad Womack and Emily Maynard got engaged on The Bachelor season finale. Then things got awkward on the After the Final Rose special (above).
- Chantal O'Brien has already moved on with Jeff Razore ...
- ... and Ashley Hebert is your new Bachelorette star!
- A Jersey Shore house divided cannot stand ... itself.
- American Idol bid farewell to another contestant.
- Lindsay Lohan swears she doesn't drink, ever.
- Duh, Charlie Sheen is winning, and donating.
- Rebecca Black released the worst/best song in history.
- The Situation's standup? Similar unintentional comedy.
- Lady Gaga's music is apparently too gay for some.
- In happier news, Billy Ray Cyrus' divorce is off.
- Kim Kardashian just shrugs off the rumors.
- Demi Lovato paid tribute to her fans.