Phone Records, Paramedics, Michael Jackson Aide Paint Unflattering Picture of Dr. Conrad Murray

by at .

Dr. Conrad Murray didn't exactly rush to call 911 after he found Michael Jackson lifeless, according to paramedics ... and the doctor's phone records.

Murray may try to argue Michael Jackson killed himself with a lethal dose of Propofol in a brief window during which the doc went to the bathroom.

When he came back, the defense theory goes, Murray called 911 right away. But phone company employees told a different story in court today.

The phone company says that in the hours surrounding the revelation that Michael was lifeless in bed, Murray was texting and calling lots of people.

Not on his list? 911.

Records show Dr. Murray was sending and receiving multiple texts. Two texts were sent by Murray to someone in Texas at 12:03 and 12:04 p.m.

It's unclear if the texts pertained to the women in Murray's office who went to a storage facility to retrieve boxes, but you have to wonder.

The death timeline dispute has permeated for months, with some law enforcement sources believing MJ was injected as early as 10:50 a.m.

Murray also sent data at 12:15, 12:18 and 12:53 p.m. on June 25, 2009, when the King of Pop passed away of acute Propofol intoxication.

The singer's personal physician also called a number of people, including his girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, but the only record shows 1:08 p.m.

This is inconsistent with earlier claims that he talked with Alvarez around noon and when he realized MJ was in distress, dropped the phone.

Meanwhile, a paramedic testified today that Dr. Conrad Murray denied giving Michael Jackson drugs as the singer lay lifeless in his bedroom.

Martin Blount said when he walked into MJ's room Murray was sweating profusely. Murray told EMTs he waited only one minute to call 911.

Another paramedic testified that he believed Murray waited between 20 minutes to an hour to call 911. The call was placed at 12:21 p.m.

Then there's this.

Alberto Alvarez (no relation to Nicole), a bodyguard who says he was MJ's Director of Logistics, said Murray removed bottles from MJ's room.

Along with an IV bag with a milky-white substance, believed to be Propofol, Murray told Alvarez to remove certain bottles before calling 911.

Alvarez says he walked into MJ's bedroom at 12:17 p.m. he saw Michael laying motionless. Murray told him Michael had "an allergic reaction."

He ordered him to collect a bag of bottles and put them in a bag. Alvarez says Murray "instructed me to remove the IV bag from the IV stand."

Alvarez says there was a second IV bag - which contained saline. Murray told him to leave it. He also said that Michael's kids watched him die.

Stay tuned for more as this develops. Then tell us ... Dr. Murray:

Show Comments
Tags: ,

Michael Jackson Biography

Michael Jackson mug shot
Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, with the best-selling album of all-time and more than a dozen massive hits. After years of physical... More »
Gary, Indiana
Full Name
Michael Joseph Jackson