Some updates on the tragic DJ AM / Travis Barker plane crash yesterday that left the two stars in critical condition and four other people dead ...
- "Both Travis Barker and Adam Goldstein (DJ AM's real name) are in critical but stable condition," Beth Frits, spokesperson for the Joseph M. Still Burn Center, said. "Mr. Goldstein was airlifted here and Mr. Barker was brought by ground transportation. So they arrived separately."
- Former Miss USA Shanna Moakler has rushed to be with her ex-husband Barker. Their children, ages 4 and 2, are with her parents. DJ AM's sister, Lara, and her husband, Benjamin Long, learned the news of the crash from a call from DJ AM's mother on Saturday morning.
- DJ AM "was completely terrified and traumatized" after his jet crash early Friday, but he was conscious long enough inside the ambulance to call his mom.
- Meanwhile, his ex-fiance Nicole Richie "wishes only the best for Adam and hopes he recovers from this. She's horribly upset about the people who died."
- Nicole's current fiance, Joel Madden, "knows Travis and also feels terrible and hopes they recover. This is terrible news for both of them."
- There was a rumor that Chris Baker, Barker's friend and business partner who perished in the crash, was on his way home to be with his pregnant wife and this was the reason for the group using a smaller jet. This has been refuted by AM's publicist, who says the DJ chartered the private plane all along.