Thanks to People magazine for this great compilation of celebrity quotes. This is what some of our favorite celebs had to say this week ...
"I love Africa in general. South Africa and West Africa. They are both great countries."
- Paris Hilton
"This is, quite simply, untrue."
- John Mayer, responding to a New York Post gossip item that said he's "been know to respond to online rumors," on his blog
"There's lot of motion in the ocean. It's almost like riding a wave. I have to be the glass and [Karina Smirnoff] is the water."
- Dancing With the Stars contestant Mario, on his moves
"I need a rebondir."
- Lauren Conrad, admitting that she'd like to meet a "rebound" in Paris to help her forget Brody Jenner, on The Hills premiere, "Paris Changes Everything."
"I flipped a couple haters at Benihana just last night."
- Spencer Pratt, dispensing wisdom in his Radar advice column
- Mariah Carey, asked if she is a fan of The Hills on the live after-show
"I'm just like them. I just happen to be a little more famous."
- Kentucky native George Clooney, on his fellow Kentuckians
"We make web videos for Jesus."
- Miley Cyrus