Taylor Swift has sent a clear message with her new single: Eff the haters!
The singer released "Shake It Off" last night, a pop anthem that basically tells folks to shake off any kind of criticism, an appropriate message considering Earl Sweatshirt thinks Swift is being racist.
But Swift didn't concern herself with critics last night. Instead, she hosted a pizza party with fans!
A number of Swifties (is that what they're called?) were hand-picked to participate in the Yahoo live stream and were then invited back to Taylor's apartment in the Big Apple.
So, what is Swift's residence like? According to various Tweets from those in attendance at the shindig...
- Her cat, Olivia, is the "sweetest" and Swift calls her "Dibbles."
- She has her Grammys and MTV Video Music Aawards on display.
- Taylor has lost of candles around and her apartment smells like Anthropologie.
- She had Skyy Vodka at the bar.
- Her DVD collection includes Friends with Benefits, Bambi, Frozen, and Law & Order: SVU.
- There's a giant picture of Ed Sheeran giving the middle finger.
HA! We love it.
And we love Taylor Swift.