Levi Johnston is on his way to becoming the Kevin Federline of Alaska, impregnating the women of The Last Frontier with prolific virility at the age of 24.
His wife, Sunny Oglesby, is expecting the couple's second child, and Levi's third overall, having previously pitched a tent and knocked up Bristol Palin.
The duo's pregnancy announcement, revealed this weekend, defies description:
The picture posted on TMZ speaks for itself, yet begs so many observations:
- Levi has his last name, JOHNSTON, tattooed on his arm. Hilarious.
- Sunny Oglesby drinking water out of her mason jar wine glass is a nice touch. As is the fact that mason jar wine glasses are a thing that exists.
- The apostrophe is so small, we first thought it said WERE Prego, as in past tense. Which would've been more awkward as an announcement.
- Sunny looks good, even with stuff spilling out of her mouth.
- Their first kid is a girl named Breeze Beretta. The end.
Former political figure Sarah Palin could not be reached for comment.