He's Juan-derful. He's Juan of a kind. And he's coming to a television screen near you.
Yes, Juan Pablo Galavis is the new Bachelor and ABC aired a special pre-season premiere special last night that gave us an inside look at this aspiring husband.
What did we learn on Countdown to Juan Pablo? A few things of note...
- Juan Pablo was born in the United States, but moved to Venezuela at the age of two.
- He's a former professional soccer player who retired when his now-four-year old daughter, Camila, was born.
- He's been practicing his English in anticipation of the series and also working out with a trainer. (Spoiler Alert: It shows.)
- According to his family, Juan Pablo has dated women from all backgrounds, occupations and ethnicities.
- He cried when receiving a compliment from his father and teared up when saying goodbye to his Old Man.
- He works as a consultant “for sports and entertainment" and one of his biggest clients is the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- He looks very good with his shirt off.