After last week's shocking Dancing With the Stars elimination, we reached the halfway point in Season 17 tonight. Would another shocker come with it?
Week 6 brought a new challenge to the eight celebs in a "Switch Up" improv dance in which the music is randomly switched up for extra points.
Leah Remini was the low scorer last week, after the Dancing With the Stars results show that saw Christina Milian ousted. Would she survive this week?
She was! Along with everyone else!
Tom Bergeron explained that incorrect phone numbers were shown on the air last week, "so in fairness" the votes were thrown out and all were safe.
Okay then! Didn't see that one coming.
Bill Engvall was at the bottom when the dance competitions ended, and it came down to the comedian and Jack Osbourne, but then all got a reprieve.
Here's a look at last night's DWTS scoreboard:
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy: 10, 10, 10 = 30 + 2 = 32
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough: 10, 8, 10 = 28 + 4 = 32
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd: 9, 10, 9 = 28 + 3 = 31
- Snooki and Sasha Farber: 9, 9, 9 = 27 + 3 = 30
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke: 8, 9, 8 = 25 + 2 = 29
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani: 9, 9, 9 = 27 + 1 = 28
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff: 8, 7, 8 = 23 + 4 = 27
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater: 8, 8, 7 = 23 + 1 = 24
As you can see, Berkley achieved three perfect 10s while Riley caught up to her by scoring the most bonus points, and Brant Daugherty is right behind.
The way this season has gone, it remains anyone's game.
Who do you want to win Dancing With the Stars?