Charlie Hunnam to Star in Fifty Shades of Grey?

by at .

Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam is the latest star to be rumored as a potential lead in Fifty Shades of Grey. But will (or should) that come to fruition?

Tags: , , ,

From Around the Web

    More From The Hollywood Gossip

    The-big-lebowski-clip

    Big Lebowski Sequel: Actually Happening?!

    A sequel to the beloved film The Big Lebowski may be a possibility. Actor John Turturro teased a follow-up in a recent interview.
    Rosamund-pike-w-magazine-cover

    Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl Star, Covers W Magazine, Talks Playing Amy Dunne

    Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl star, was featured on the cover of W Magazine. Inside she opened up about playing Amy Dunne and what it was like to land the role.
    Channing-tatum-naked

    Magic Mike Sequel Gets Title, Release Date; Ladies Channing All Over Their Tatum!

    There's a Magic Mike sequel in the works! Get your girlfriends and get ready for more shirtless Channing Tatum!
    Hayley-on-the-originals

    The Originals Season 1 Episode 18 Recap: Vampire vs. Vampires!

    The Originals Season 1 Episode 18 featured the death of a recurring character. It also tore up that treaty for good.

    14 Comments New Comment Subscribe

    Avatar

    im a "USER"..................

    Merian-jones

    ►►►►My best friend's wife is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. She has been laid off for five months but last month her income was $21869 just working on the internet . Know what to do.•••►► ℛOX88.COℳ ◄◄◄
    ♫ ✂♫ ✂The revolution… is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters

    Avatar

    OMG THAT WOULD BE HHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTT GREAT CHOICE ,GREAT ACTOR, SEXY AS HELL , SO YES DEFINATLY IF ITS NOT HIM I WON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TOO SEE THE FLICK !!! THAT WILL BE EPIC ...... HHHHHHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

    Avatar

    I really don't see it? it can't be him? Even with his blonde hair I'd say he's more of an Elliot not a Christian grey! but seriously he can't be Christian Grey!

    Avatar
    @ Antoinette

    :(. Hate choices for christion grey!!!!!

    Avatar

    No way. Henry Cavill, nuff said.

    Avatar

    These book genuinely make me feel insulted. As a part of the actual BDSM community for 8 years now I can attest to the fact that these books are so romanticized it makes me sick. Then you get the people reading these books and they think oh that sounds like a walk in the park and I want to be spanked and get my hair pulled so you join the community and 95% leave it as well because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. The other 5% great. Stick around. We love new people. But I say to those who read this book and think that is the lifestyle they want do your research. Actually learn about BDSM. Talk to other people with real life stories. You will get chewed up and spit out if you come in with the thought that this is how it is.

    Avatar

    Id love nothing more than for Charlie to spank me. Kisses doll. ♥

    Avatar

    Alexander Skarsgård hands down. Just take the vampire part of his Eric Northman role away and you have Christian.

    Avatar

    NO. WAY. ABSOLUTLY NOT!!

    Avatar

    I love his sexy face in SoA, but Christian has dark hair, and he is about 24. Charlie looks his age. Matt Bomer, or another young actor would suit the role.




    You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register