Hmmm... it's safe to say Sookie and Bill aren't getting back together any time soon, isn't it?
Not after the epic showdown they had on this week's episode of True Blood Season 6, which featured Bill working to prevent the fiery future he envisioned last week from taking place.
But you're not God, Bill, Sookie argued. You're just an a$$hole. Ohhh, BURN!
Elsewhere on an entertaining episode:
- The Newlins returned! With Steve in serious trouble and at the mercy of the government... and his ex-wife not exactly feeling any sympathy for him.
- Andy made very nice with Holly, as his kids tried their hardest to stay out of her head.
- Lafayette agreed to help Sam in his mission to rescue Emma.
- Eric cozed up to the Governor's daughter and learned valuable intel about a supernatural-based camp.
- Jason continued to experience some disturbing headaches... and kept his shirt on far too much.
- Warlow sacked some poor faeries.
What did you make of the latest True Blood installment? Sound off now: