Farrah Abraham has pleaded not guilty to DUI following her arrest earlier this year, during which she refused a field sobriety test and also got popped for disorderly conduct.
This was before the Farrah Abraham sex tape saga went down.
The Teen Mom star's attorney was in court Monday morning to enter a not guilty plea to all charges - DUI, refusal to take a field test and disorderly conduct.
Police say Farrah blew a .147, nearly twice the legal limit.
She's due in court May 31, and it could be a wild show, given the girl's almost unparalleled propensity for making excuses and not taking responsibility.
Her lame excuses for the DUI arrest include (we kid not):
- People just kept on feeding her drinks
- She was "put in a bad situation" by her sister
- She was only parking her car, not driving
- She had a sober friend with her
- She had a bad cough and couldn't blow properly
- Jenelle Evans is an even worse mom
Okay, just kidding about the last one. She said all the others, though.
Somehow we don't see a judge being swayed, do you, THGers?