Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham, in an interview with TMZ live, openly admitted to drinking and driving before her DUI arrest last week. That's the good news.
The bad news? She still thinks she did nothing wrong.
Seriously. This girl makes Lindsay Lohan look smart.
Farrah Abraham called in to tell the celebrity news site her side of the story, but ended up just making pathetic and frankly dubious excuses the whole time.
- Claiming she wasn't "driving" when she was arrested ... she was in the process of pulling over and parking the car. Seriously, she says this.
- She knows "exactly what was drank" and was totally cognizant of what was going on that night, but she isn't disputing her alleged .147 BAC.
- She was not put in jail during the her DUI arrest (not that this matters).
- She was only "getting drinks from friends," not "really trying to drink."
- Farrah banged her head on the cop car to get the cops' attention.
- She had a sober friend with her but didn't let the friend drive.