Ryan Hart, a 14-year-old Michigan resident, treated himself to a yummy Arby's roast beef sandwich the other day, only to discover a human finger in it.
"I was like, 'that's got to be a finger,'" the teen said. "It was just nasty."
In related news, Arby's is still a chain? You learn something every day.
Following the gruesome discovery, the boy was "traumatized," couldn't eat or sleep, and has been prescribed medication, Fox News reports.
Reportedly, an employee cut off her finger with a meat slicer while preparing the meal, went to the emergency room and didn't tell anybody.
Her co-workers, unaware of the injury, continued to complete the order.
John Gray, Arby's V.P. of communications, profusely apologized for the "isolated" incident and sought to reassure customers that this was, well, isolated.
That's little solace to the victim, or his incredulous family.
"A human being loses a finger and you just keep on sending food out the window," said the teen's mom, Jamie Vail. "I can't believe that."
Why no, Jamiet? Makes perfect sense to THG.