Michael Lohan Collapses, Hospitalized During AA Meeting

by at . Comments

Michael Lohan is battling health problems as well as legal ones.

The father of Lindsay and Ali Lohan collapsed during an Alcoholic's Anonymous meeting on Tuesday and was taken to the hospital, according to reports.

"Michael started to feel light headed during his meeting so he walked outside, and that's when he collapsed," a source close to MiLo told Radar Online.

The diagnosis came soon after: "He was taken in an ambulance to Palm Beach Gardens Hospital where doctors found another blood clot in his lung."

Michael Lohan in Action

Michael was given medication to break down the clot and the 51-year-old was given CAT scans and an MRI to make sure the clot hadn't spread to his brain.

Since Michael's hilarious arrest when he violated a restraining order and tried to flee police out of a window, he's split time between rehab and the hospital.

The ex-boyfriend of Kate Major had surgery to unclog his artery and repair blockage in his heart in early December, only to suffer from a staph infection.

He remains in the hospital now awaiting the results of a round of tests.

Whenever he's released, MiLo will be sent back to rehab, again.

Like Us On Facebook

More From The Hollywood Gossip


Kate Major 911 Call: She's Driving Drunk and Going to the Liquor Store!

Kate Major is sitting in jail after her recent arrest, and we've got the 911 call that led up to it.

Kate Major Arrested For DUI, Possible Abuse After ANOTHER Michael Lohan Melee

Michael Lohan and Kate Major had another huge fight last night, and this time she was arrested for DUI.

Kate Major Recants Twitter Accusations Against Michael Lohan

Kate Major regrets her tweets accusing Michael Lohan of threatening her with a knife. She now says that was not true and she made the accusations in the heat of the moment trying to retain custody of her son.

Kate Major Calls Cops on Michael Lohan: He's Got a Knife and Threatening to Take Our Son!!

Michael Lohan's baby mama Kate Major called the police yesterday, claiming he was threatening her with a knife and was going to take their son.