Casey Anthony Supporters Sending Her Moral Support, Cash For Some Reason

by at . Comments

Casey Anthony has been receiving plenty of death threats since she was found not guilty of murder last week, but not everybody hates on her.

Support and sympathy from strangers has poured in, as has cash - her bank account is benefiting from financial contributors, People reports.

Sympathetic admirers, who need to reexamine their lives, have been sending Anthony letters of encouragement - and checks in the mail.

Casey A.

As of Thursday, the 25-year-old earned $472.18 from at least 17 different donors, according to Orange County Corrections Department records.

That's a drop in the bucket compared to the amounts she's going to be sued for imminently, but every little bit helps when you're flat broke.

Texas Equusearch, for one, is suing Casey Anthony for more than $100,000 to recoup the money they spent searching for Caylee Anthony.

Since Casey was convicted of lying to law enforcement authorities four different times, the company certainly has grounds to go after her.

In any case, Anthony, who does not appear to know the donors, has spent some money and will keep the rest when she's released July 17.

Anthony bought deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, eyeliner, hair ties, premium chicken breasts, peanuts and jalapeño cheese dip in prison.

The question remains: Who the HECK sends Casey Anthony money?

Safe to say Nancy Grace is not one of the donors, but this fellow is:

"I do not know Casey personally, nor am I supporting her as a person, nor am I anything like the people sending her love letters and asking her to marry them," one of her more generous donors, a guy in his late 20s, says.

"However, what I am supporting is the jury's decision to acquit based on lack of evidence failing to overcome the reasonable doubt standard."

Fair enough. But did the jury even get it right?

Tags:
Avatar

PASTOR RICHARD.....yes we are all guilty of SIN but we arent all guilty of MURDERING OUR CHILDREN. You took the time to post scripture for poor dear killer Casey but you didnt have time to post a little prayer or something for the DEAD CHILD? wow
Casey WONT be forgiven. She'll go right to hell where she needs to be. She knows what she did. Her father needs to get away from all those nutcases.

Avatar

Jennifer go eat shit. That's pretty much just saying oh yeah that's fine, we forgive you because you made a mistake. Forgetting your car keys in your car is a mistake. What she fucking did was cold hard MURDER. It's a shame that she got away with this but I guess in reality she will always be punished because everywhere she goes people will ridicule her. I hope she rots on hell.

Avatar

Casey: Hang in there, Rom 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
NAS Rom 3:9-18 9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10 as it is written, "There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one. "
13 "Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,"
"The poison of asps is under their lips";
14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness";
15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace have they not known. "
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
NAS
People only want to kick you when you are down to make themself feel better, but Forgiveness is DIVINE.
Pastor Richard

Avatar

only a pathetic needy MOrON would send money to a sociopath.

Avatar

what part of reasonable doubt do people not understand? yes it seemed like she was guilty because she lied but people lie for many reasons. think about your own lives to find a few examples, there just happened to be a death in her situation. im not defending her, im just saying that too many people eat up what the tabloids feed you. i did the same until i started reading the facts. google a bit and at least give it a chance. if you still think she did it 100% well then good for you. if you think that only 99% chance of guilt is enough to screw someone over then well..... theres still that 1%, and that 1% could make all the difference.

Avatar

how is it that Casey was found not guilty. She obviously lied so much because she was covering up her daughters murder. That's what liars do, lie to cover up. I am an animal and pet lover. I don't condone what Michael Vick did or was found guilty of but he got found guilty of fighting dogs and served time for it. He seems more remorseful about the dogs incident than Casey seems about the gruesome murder her baby girl had that ended her life. She either did it or knows who ended her little girls life. She continously lied to police,media and family. How can you party while your baby is "missing"? She at least could of been found guilty of negligence since she couldn't keep up with whereabouts of her child. how did she get off so easily? Had she been brown like me, it would of been a totally different judgement. Where and who is Caylee's father?

Avatar

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE AND WHY DOES NOONE CARE ABOUT FINDING OUT HOW THAT BABY DIED? She would have just been better off aborting her if she didn't want her and was going to kill her. At least she would not have had to go through the pain she did being killed. She would not have had the opportunity to know life only to have her mother take her life away. Sad

Avatar

You supporters of Casey are just as sick as she is. When you find out she actually did kill her own child, you will not have enough regret in your body for supporting that monster. SHE KNOWS!

Avatar

Bite me Jim. You obviously don't have children and obviously are blinded to the injustices that happen in the court room. Just cause the jurors found her innocent don't make her innocent. The events leading up to her day in court are what makes her guilty. People hear of dogs being beaten, and killed are ready to pull out the army. But a little baby that didn't have the chance to live her life is killed by her sick/psychopathic mother and people say oh just put it behind you, she was found not guilty. I guess children are more disposable than dogs. Sure hope no one kills you and toss your body in a trash bag and people say, forget about it

Avatar

I am not saying casey is innocent or guilty there is always two sides to the story! Yes poor caylee very tragic she is in a better place than we are! We need to respect the jurys decision and move on! Who are we to judge her? We are not God! That is not our place, only God can judge her! What if she really drowned ya it was wrong she hid it, and what if she really did kill her who knows we dont know the truth just what we are hearing! I lost my 3 year old in feb in a tragic accident her partying ways was not right but from someone who knows I lost my mind when I lost my baby and everyone copes in there own way espicially trying to block it out! If she did it then let God handle her that is not our place she will reap what she sews! We need to forgive her in order for God to do what he needs to do! Forgive and be forgiven!