LOL. No, we don't really believe the above headline.
Jennifer Grey is as worthy a Dancing With the Stars champion as they come. But Bristol Palin, for all that was said about her, got kind of a bad rap.
Her third-place finish was, in the opinion of many pundits and Palin haters, waaay too high. But was it actually just about right ... or not high enough?
America's collective reaction to Bristol's DWTS run.
We've talked at length about why she should have gone home sooner, but now, let's give the girl her due. Here's a list of reasons Bristol deserved to win it ...
- She improved A LOT this fall, and Jennifer Grey? Kind of a ringer.
- Brandy and Audrina fans could've stepped up too, and did not.
- She wasn't a complete stiff. Seriously. She's no Kate Gosselin.
- Her scores never led the pack, but were always competitive.
- She's not Sarah Palin, and isn't worthy of that kind of vitriol.
- Thanks in part to Bristol, Willow Palin went off on Facebook.